Protect yourself and your loved ones from dengue is a little bit tuff nowadays because Each year, an estimated 400 million people are infected with the dengue virus. About 100 million get sick. Outbreaks have occurred in Southeast Asia, the Western Pacific, the Eastern Mediterranean, the Americas, the Caribbean, and Africa.
Signs and Symptoms Of Dengue Fewer
Most people have mild or no symptoms. 1 out of 4 people infected with dengue will get sick. Mild symptoms of dengue can be confused with other illnesses that cause diseases such as fever and flu. Most people will recover in about a week.
The most common symptoms are fever and one or more of the following:
- Eye pain (usually behind the eyes)
- Pain in muscles, joints, or bones
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abnormal bleeding (nose or gum bleeding, small patches under the skin or abnormal bruising)
- Severe dengue is an emergency. Identify warning signs.
Warning Signs: See the signs and symptoms of severe dengue 24-48 hours after the fever has subsided.
If you or a family member has developed any of these warning signs, go to a local clinic or emergency room immediately:
- Abdominal pain
- Vomiting (at least 3 times in 24 hours)
- Bleeding from the nose or gums
- Blood in the stool, or blood Vomiting
- Feeling tired, restless, or irritable
If you think you may have dengue virus
- Consult your doctor as soon as possible or If you can’t then visit shaficlinic for your treatment.
- When you will consult the doctor and your doctor may ask you about the testing reports to look for dengue and similar viruses such as chikungunya or Zika.
If you are sick with dengue
- Take acetaminophen or paracetamol to control fever and relieve pain. Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Get plenty of rest and drink fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Rest in a screened or air-conditioned room or under a bed net while you have a fever.
- Try to consult your doctor or visit the telemedicine clinic as soon as possible.
We had talked about how to prevent yourself and your loved ones from dengue fever now let’s have a close look at the safety precautions for dengue fever.
I had compiled a list of safety precautions that will help you and your family protected from the virus.
Latest Expert Tips For Prevention Of Dengue Virus
- Apply Mosquito repellent
- Wear full sleeves clothes and cover your body
- Use a Mosquito nest while sleeping outside
- clean empty flower pots
- Don’t overfill the flower pots
- remove all the useless things from your house that will help in spreading the mosquitos
- keep all the windows and doors close
- keep the dust bins clean
- Clean your cooler regularly
- Repair your water tanks and water pipes
Vaccine For Dengue Virus
As we know there is no vaccine and no proven medicine for this virus. All you need to do is to follow the following safety precautions if you want to protect yourself from the dengue virus.
Foods to prevent Dengue Fever
There are so many foods for the prevention of dengue fever even an herbalist can recommend you 100s of different foods but I had compiled a list of 10 authentic foods which would help you fight against Dengue.
- Kiwi Fruits
- Coconut Water
- Citrus Fruits
Dengue Virus is a seasonal virus that usually occurs in the season of monsoon for a certain period of time. Once that time period completes this virus goes like its nothing but if you affected by Dengue you will never forget it that pain that Andes mosquito gives you.
To save yourself and your loved ones from the dengue virus there is an only way and that is to follow all the instructions which I had provided in the article.
Which Mosquito Carry Dengue Virus?
Andes Mosquito carry dengue virus
How to prevent the Aedes mosquito from breeding? The only way to prevent Andes mosquitos from breeding is to follow to ways that I had mentioned in this article.